||9am - 5:30pm
|9am - 5:30pm
||9am - 5:30pm
We are still here for you while we do our part to help “flatten the curve”
These are difficult times for everyone and as your community bookstore, we want to do everything we can to make the coming weeks safe and comfortable for our customers and staff. We will stay open as long as government regulations allow it and we are instituting the following safety strategies:
Remote ordering options:
Pick-up and delivery options:
- Phone us at 250-635-4428
- Video chat with a bookseller through Facebook messenger. Simply search for Anna Beddie on messenger and click on the video icon at the top of the page.
- Email your order to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order online directly from our website at www.mistyriverbooks.com
- Orders can be picked-up in our parking lot. Call us at 250-635-4428 when you are outside and we will bring your order to your car.
- We can delivery to your home – contact us to arrange delivery.
- We are doing our best to keep all surfaces disinfected
- Please feel free to use our bathroom to wash your hands as often as you need.
- Please try to maintain 2m (6 feet)of distance between yourself, your children, and other customers. We have marked inside the store 6 foot increments to help be aware of space.
- We are only allowing 3 customers in the store at a time right now. Please ask a staff member if it is ok to enter. You may need to wait a few minutes while others browse. Thanks for your patience with this.
- If you prefer not to wait, you can phone us at 250-635-4428 and we can process your order remotely and bring it to your car.
Thanks for helping keep our community healthy. It means so much, especially to our elders and our healthcare professionals. We’d love to give you a hug to say thank you for your support… but that will have to wait. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for lots of fun social media posts in the meantime.
Misty River Books